Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Interview Objectives

The most objective while doing these interviews is to gain an understanding of the country. Since doing China, my questions will try to stay about China. In a more specific manor, I would like to learn about an average Chinese person and how life differs between theirs and mine. I'm too educated on the subject so I don't know what makes cultures different so as a anticipated outcome, I would like to learn what are some of the key differences between American and Chinese cultures. Some objectives I would like to accomplish to help understand this are:
1) Where does the interviewee and interviewee's family fit into society
2) How youth act and what they do
3) How education systems differ and who goes where
4) How are religions set up and how many people carry religious lifestyles
5) What holidays there are and how they are practiced
6) Local and country foods

No comments:

Post a Comment